Monday 20 February 2017

AKABonang haters must be hating them more



AKA and Bonang looking very intimate



But the way we love to see people break up tho, why mara? Some of ya'll were happy to hear about the end of AKA and Bonang Matheba, well it is not happening, not in this lifetime. On Friday the Super Mega took to twitter to announce his break up with Queen B*, well I should say though that I was so shocked and confused of the sudden break up, but then again I thought it was a publicity stunt, we all know how Kiernan is...I asked myself that how do they break up after shooting such a beautiful video for " The world is yours" in Thailand and Hong Kong. They didn't even delete each other's pictures on social media.
tweets by AKA which were later removed



So while them haters were celebrating and other people publishing lies, AKA announced again that the couple were back together...HA-HA, I am sure some of ya'll have already slaughtered cows by then, thanking your ancestors about the break up. Some said they would not have lasted vele after what they did to DJ Zinhle -it was karma...LOL.

Article by Mzansi live


As for the Mzansi Live article, I won't waste my breathe on that...

Picture of Bonang and Lorna Maseko shot on Saturday
I should say though that what AKA did was very childish, he should seek attention in other ways...as usual Queen B* remained mum through out the whole drama but just kept on posting pics of her and Lorna Maseko. A day after all the drama, Queen B* a tweet from her to AKA was : " It won't be the same". Hello, hi AKABonag hater I have a free advice for you: Take a chair, sit down, grab a glass of milk and be strong.
A prezzie from AKA to Bonang delivered at work



Until the next blog, vuka ubangene









No comments:

Post a Comment