Thursday 16 February 2017

Ntakzo - Life Goes On Official Music Video is finally here

 


So ladies and gents, two months ago I shared a story about Ntakzo with you...

 Read here  http://mpumiblogs.blogspot.co.za/2016/12/surviving-against-all-odds-is-what.html



and here    http://mpumiblogs.blogspot.co.za/2016/12/life-goes-on-ntokozo-magubane.html

It is such a great video I tell you. Ntakzo is really an inspiration...

His official music video launch is on the 26th of February 2017 at Zithobeni Ext 1 new taxi rank, R20 gets you in and you will pay out R20 if you have a cooler box with you. On the decks you will have the likes of DJ Line, Firo, Ivory, Zwess, Mastapha and others. Performances by Ntakzo and Firo, Flippa etc...Be there at 15HOO......

Get more details on the poster below

Ntakzo's poster for music video launch 
I am so proud to say that this guy is from my home town, I was there when the music video was shot and I heard his story, struggles, ups and down, but look at him now.

Till the next blog...vuka ubangene






No comments:

Post a Comment