Tuesday 14 February 2017

Mmatema Moremi is ready to take over the world


Singer and songwriter, Mmatema Moremi

It has been a year and a half since we have known our ever-smiling Mmatema Moremi, and she is now ready to give us her debut album.

This 25 year old rose to fame in 2015 as the idols season 11 runner-up, she then released her first commercial single " because of you' which was produced by DJ Cleo. Remember when she filled up State Theatre to capacity with her one woman show? this really shows you that she really was born for this  and music is her passion, plus people really adore her.

Well South Africa brace yourself, this idols finalist is recording her live CD on the 3rd of March at the Atterbury Theatre, and she really cannot wait to be on stage performing for you. When I asked her how she was feeling about all this, she said: " I feel blessed and joyful, I am so happy that this is finally happening and I thank God for it", you can expect to be inspired and be fed spiritually with her Gospel songs. The album will have  her song " lerato"  and " Make a way", " they are very close to my heart and many people have fallen in love with them" said Moremi.




Can I say that she is not just a pretty face but a very independent woman too? This gorgeous songwriter and singer said that she is doing the album independently, and she has God to thank for that, and she has a great team that is helping her make the album a success. She continued to say that her fans have been asking for an album, and now that it is here she is over the moon. When asked about the inspiration behind the album, she said: " My life basically, my walk with God, my flaws, my ups and downs, my joys and sadness, basically the definition of me".

Can I just declare 2017 Mmatema's year? Her loss to Karabo Mogane did not discourage her, she has her own baby " Mmatema Moremi Productions"  and she has a role on SABC 2 new show, Bone of My Bones, and this is just God's faithfulness to her. " It can only be God and I give him all the glory for that" she said this as she explained how God is giving her all that he has promised and she has been waiting for this to happen, she further said: " I am looking forward to seeing what he has in store for me".

So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls do make sure that you get yourself a ticket to go and be part of the birth of Mmatema's debut album. Moremi said that those who do not have their tickets yet are going to miss out on an exclusive, but do not be afraid you can get yourself the album when it is ready. Remember that this is going to be an intimate CD launch, with only 400 seats.

Mmatema Moremi performing Tina Turner's River Deep Mountain High



If you want to be there, just read the details on the poster below




That will be all, remember to leave your comment...till the next blog, vuka ubangene.


2 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...thats a super great article about Mmatema Mpumi ....clearly u have done a an awesome job featuring a lady like Mmatema in this Article,she is amazing and i cant wait for her album to be released.from Percy Raduba Manenzhe (MD)

    ReplyDelete