Tuesday 26 July 2016


BIZIWE MASANGO IN DEFENCE OF HIS AWARDS


So my focus lately is based on the Mpumalanga Sunshine Media Awards. Let us now talk about this gentleman. He walked away with two awards last year, this year he is nominated in three categories, will he walk away with three awards this year?....now check out my interview with the legend himself,the entertainer,MC just to name a few.....Ladies and gents i bring to you Ikwekwezi Fm's Biziwe Masango



1.You hold not one but two awards from the MPSMA, what does that mean to you?
It means growth to my career and that all my unique and creative hard work put is realized and still appreciated by different listeners on my different shows.

2.Did you ever think that you will one day be crowned king of radio?

Honestly No....i actually was caught by surprise when it was announced,because i was nominated with the best,and that's when i realized the difference i make in the industry and it encouraged me to be more different and go extra mile in my arts.

3.After winning the awards,did you ever feel  any pressure that somehow people will be expecting more from you? 

Yes because this is a competition ,but i continue to focus on my strong points and push to improve where i'm lacking to grow even bigger and better as a presenter and not forgetting to listen to other presenters as an inspiration and providing my listeners with entertainment and information needed.

4.The awards are happening again this year,do you believe that the title "king of radio" will stay with you?

I will do my best to defend it ..yet keeping in mind how tougher the competition is this year.

5.Which categories are you nominated in this year? 


Defending King of Radio and best weekend show and newly nominated on best gospel show on amadlelo alihlaza (sunday..9 to 12)


I wish Biziwe all the best, i will be voting too. To vote for him SMS "King Biziwe" , " Weekend Biziwe" and "Gospel Show Biziwe" to 44936.

2 comments:

  1. Short and sweet. I love it. Keep up the good work Mpumi an good luck to the current king Biziwe.

    ReplyDelete